I've spent what little time I have for my plot clearing up. Mainly taking wood and bits from my new plot and adding it to the ever growing bonfire pile. Fortunately the site have been having monthly bonfires so most of it's gone now.
I've not got very far with the new greenhouse - see before and after pictures. I still need to finish the glazing and give it another coat of paint. But the weather has not been kind to me - first rain then frost/snow so not suitable for silicon sealing the glass in (or doing the work!).
I'm still harvesting stuff - some swede and carrots. I've still got brassicas and parsnips to come.
I did manage to plant some broad beans, but no garlic yet.
On a more cheerful note here's some pictures from Bonfire night. We had fab fireworks, a brilliant bonfire as well as pumpkin soup, hot dogs and spiced apple punch!